Got the idea to continue this from Munchberry's blog, who got it from Karen@WaistingTime, who got it from Roni's Weigh, who got it from . . .does this sound like the' Begat's portion of the bible or what?
Anyway, here are my responses. Either you are a blogging friend who will get to know the younger me better or you are an identity thief looking to get an idea of what my passwords are on my bank accounts. Either way, I hope you enjoy reading.
1. My parents told me…“you are lazy and spoiled and we cannot wait until you have your own children."
2. I wanted to grow up to be a… a writer or an actress/singer. I cannot sing or act. Thank God for writing.
3. I refused to eat… onions, cabbage, cottage cheese. I STILL never eat cottage cheese.
4. My favorite thing to do outside was… ride my bike everywhere
5. I broke my… arm when I was seven, playing at the top of a flight of stairs with my cousins.
6. I liked to wear…(at age 10) fishnet stockings, prairie dresses and hats
7. My parents always… made sure we went to the dentist twice a year - even when we were really broke, we got to the dentist.
8. I thought that Santa was… stingy with the oldest kid in the family (me)
9. My favorite cartoon was… Josie and the Pussycats, Scoobydo, Winnie-the-Pooh
|Big me next to my cousins|
of normal weights, I look like
Hagrid next to Hermione
10. I was the… fat girl in every grade, in every troop, in every family gathering
11. I got in trouble when… I lied and got caught. I once picked flowers from a bush outside the building where we lived and told my friend I was going to say they were already on the ground when I found them. I did not know that the bush was in front of the open window to father's office in the building and he heard me planning the lie. He came out a minute later and I ran to him with the flowers and told him the lie and BAM, did I get smacked.
12. My bedroom was… shared. Between age 8 and age 14 we moved five times. Sometimes I shared with my sister and sometimes with my sister AND my brother (he is 9 years younger than me). The bedrooms were never decorated in any particular theme. I did have posters from TV magazines on the walls: David Cassidy, Randy Mantooth, Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul.
13. My favorite food was… pizza or rather the cheese off a pizza.
14. My parents always made me… go to bed too early.
15. My first crush was… Tommy Laboux, in Kindergarten. We even kissed at age five.
16. My favorite toy was… my brother's Fisher Price Garage. I loved the elevator.
|Even then I was aware my|
ass showed. You have to
love that bathing cap~
17. I thought school was... a scary place. I was mostly the odd girl out. Up until 6th grade I would rather stay home. Starting in 6th grade I would have one teacher each year who made me feel special and I would want to go to school each day.
18. My biggest fear was…Vampires. I took a book on vampires out of the library and there were photos in it from movies. One photo of a woman vampire in her coffin with a wooden stake in her chest. She looked exactly like my recently deceased grandmother, who I did not like alive - the idea of her coming back as a vampire scared the CRAP out of me for a whole year. (I was 11).
19. My favorite story was… Anything my mom read to us. Mom always read books to us at night and she changed the stories to make them more fun for her and for us. Example: B is for Betsy - in my mother's version, Betsy took onion sandwiches to school each day.
20. My favorite memories… when my father would pick me up at school in the afternoon and take me with him to a movie. Sometimes he took me to the race track and sometimes to a car auction. It was always special to be out with him.
Well, during the time I wrote this I didn't eat and burned at least 12 calories typing. I have my laptop on my lap, heating up my thighs for another 10 calorie fat burn. That is my keeping the pounds off moment for this hour.
Let me know if you do this list on your blog so I can come a and learn more about you.