- Buy a single whole apple.
- Drive to Florida between April and October. (Alternatively you can fly and rent a car)
- At 10am on a sunny-to-partially sunny day, park your car outdoors in the sun, windows up.
- Exit the car taking all children, pets, spouses and in-laws with you (no excuses)
- Return to the car 4 hours later. On your way to the car chew on a piece of cinnamon gum
- Start car and kick up the AC to high
- Apple will be hot to the touch but should not burn your skin. Hold apple in front of AC vent for 15 seconds just so the skin membrane will not burn your lips.
- Bite through the peel into the apple, sucking in the juice as you bite off each piece. Apple will be hot and very juicy but will not require a bowl, plate or utensils.
- If you neglected to buy gum and miss the taste of cinnamon you can search the folds in the car seats for a cinnamon-flavored tic-tac.
To increase servings: Buy more than a single whole apple. You do your own math.